U.S. national average geo-adjustments
You can now use benchmarks that are adjusted to reflect US national average pay levels. This new feature allows you to use an accurate, standard, and uniform approach when setting a compensation framework for your company. You can view and use the US national average by:
- Viewing Benchmarks at the US national average pay level
- Setting your Compensation Plan at the US national average pay level
How can I review US national average geo-adjustments?
US national average benchmarks are available to review on the Benchmarks page by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the “Benchmarks” page
2. In the Location selection drop-down, users can select “All US locations (national average)”
How can I use the US national average in my compensation plan?
If your location-based compensation strategy targets compensation for all employees at the US national average, you can follow these steps to build that into your Compensation Plan
- Navigate to “Compensation plan” on the top nav.
- Navigate to “Location-based pay”
- Under “USA Adjustments” select “Pay everyone the same regardless of location”
- Check the box labeled “Use national average”
If you have any questions about US national average geo-adjustments, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.