Show employees their bonus programs in their Total Rewards Statement
Variable Compensation Programs are now automatically reflected in an employee’s Total Rewards Statements for all Carta Total Compensation customers.
Give employees complete visibility into their total compensation
Show employees all the bonus programs that have been assigned to them in their Total Rewards Statement.
- Enable employees to see a complete picture of their compensation, including any variable programs that you’ve assigned to them
- Save time with variable compensation programs automatically attached to your employees’ Total Rewards statements, with no additional manual work on your end
How do I create a Variable Compensation Program and reflect it in my employees’ Total Rewards Statement?
You can get started with VCP in seconds. Here’s how to get started:
- Navigate to the Plan page.
- Variable Compensation Programs can be found on the bottom half of the page.
- Click “Create variable compensation program” to be guided through the process of creating your first variable compensation program.
- Once you have created a variable compensation program(s) and assigned those to the correct employees, they will automatically be shown in an employee’s Total Rewards Statement.
Visit the Carta Total Rewards resource center for more details.
Have additional questions about Total Rewards Statements? Reach out to your Account Manager or contact our Support Team.