Securities ledgers statuses update
We’ve made changes to the securities ledgers to clarify statuses and make it easier to understand recent activity on the cap table.
Statuses show the most recent legal changes that have occurred to a security. Securities active on the cap table are labeled “Outstanding.”
All securities have dots that represent activity.
- Green dots indicate an active security.
- Red dots indicate a security that is no longer active.
- Yellow dots indicate that the security holder has been terminated and the security will soon no longer be active.
Securities awaiting signature are indicated with labels.
- Orange indicates a security awaiting officer signature.
- Green indicates a security awaiting holder signature.
Paper securities are indicated with a gray background.