Portfolio Overview Redesign
Users with holdings in private and public companies can now view their holdings details directly from the Portfolio screen for easy access.
Who this affects?
Shareholders with holdings in private and public companies.
With an objective to provide insightful experiences, we’ve redesigned the Portfolio Overview screen to surface important holding details for each company. This redesign introduces usability enhancements by eliminating extra clicks and effort required to find the information needed to view and understand equity.
We know things like the quantity of option grants, vesting schedule, and values of securities are some of the most important metrics to have top of my mind when reviewing your portfolio. In the Portfolio Overview, each private company card will now present the following information with the ability to view further details when clicked:
- Details of your holdings in each company and their vesting schedule
- Summary of your securities
- Current FMV if you have holdings in the company or have exercisable options
- A vesting progress bar highlighting the number of options exercised in comparison to the amount granted
- Market Value
- Total number of shares held
- Total holdings value
- Net holdings value