IFRS Initial Release - Financial Reporting
Companies using our newest version of the financial reporting tool can now report following International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
This is the first release of our IFRS reporting that includes:
1. Tranche based valuations
2. FIN28 amortization
3. Correct relationship valuation methodology (differs from US GAAP)
4. Stakeholder country field added to reports
6. Stock-based compensation expense journal entry
7. Report error validations specific to IFRS reporting
Later releases will include:
1. In-app custom assumption overrides
2. Forfeiture rate by grouping
How it works
When going to create a new expense scenario, there is now an additional step where users can select which reporting standard they want that scenario to follow. Users have the ability to create multiple scenarios to support both IFRS and US GAAP.
Once the scenario is created users can create both SBC expense reports and disclosure reports that follow the standard and give supporting calculations.
Who this affects
Private and public companies using our new financial reporting tool.
Available for legacy V1 IFRS users and beta customers. If you have a customer that is interested in being a beta user, reach out to Jess Carthey via slack.
GA will begin with the second release which includes in-app custom assumptions.