Fundraise insights for SAFEs
Introducing a SAFE Insights tool that provides fundraise benchmarks customizable by industry, stage, and location.
Why is it valuable?
One of the first steps of any fundraise is understanding what terms to raise on. This tool helps early-stage companies contextualize the terms they are considering against other comparable companies. The tool leverages a dataset of 38,000 startups and 2 million security holders managing $2.7 trillion in equity to enable founders to negotiate and get funding based on reliable and current data benchmarks.
How does it work?
Companies indicate the terms of their SAFE round including stage, industry, and financing amount raised. Based on their input, the tool will show how their specific SAFE terms compare against the latest benchmarks on:
- Pre-money valuation caps
- SAFE term distribution
- Number of investors per round
- Navigate to the SAFE Financings page under the Fundraising tab
- Click on “Go to SAFE terms calculator”
- Choose your terms. You do not need to provide all the terms.
- Click on calculate, you can now see insights specific to your SAFE round