Centralized communications with investors, with the power of Carta
Today, we’re releasing the Communication Center to all Carta customers, which gives you the ability to easily provide updates to your stakeholders from a central location using advanced messaging functionality.
How does it work?
You can now use the Communication Center to:
- Send a message as a one-way announcement to your stakeholders, or enable two-way communications so that recipients can leave comments and start a tread
- Limit access to sensitive messages for a specific period of time
- Keep track of open and read statuses
- Enable PDF Analytics to see page views and drop-offs
- Apply watermarking
- Send communications to recipients who are not on the cap table yet (for example, prospective investors)
How do I access the Communication Center?
Ready to send a company update? Log-in to your Carta account and head to the Communications tab on the left-hand navigation. See how it works.