Carta Liquidity: Model Your Tender Offer Transaction
Carta’s Tender Offer Transaction Model report makes it easy to get ready for a tender offer transaction. By directly integrating with your cap table, this report allows you to model stakeholder and security eligibility ahead of a secondary transaction.
How does it work?
The Tender Offer Transaction Model allows companies to create personalized tender offer scenarios based on:
- Your cap table data as of a selected vesting date
- Eligible share class, equity types, and option types
- Participation caps by stakeholder relationship groups
- Share or dollar caps by individual stakeholders
The ability to configure these inputs will help answer important size and eligibility considerations as you contemplate and prepare for a transaction.
The report will show you summary statistics of participant counts, maximum share amounts, and maximum dollars by participant group.
Who is this available for?
All Carta Cap Table customers.
How do I access it?
- Log into Carta
- Click on Essentials > Run Reports
- Select Tender Offer Seller Model
- Select a record date for which all vested totals will be calculated as of
You’ll receive a notification once the download is complete, and will receive an Excel spreadsheet with live calculations.
If you’re interested in learning more about liquidity, please reach out to email@example.com or your account manager.