Equity Reporting Suite: Equity Plan Report
Carta has revamped the Equity Plan report – consolidating key information from different reports, and adding brand new, highly requested functionality. This update provides a comprehensive overview of your equity landscape via summary figures, the ability to tie the change in values over a period via baked-in formulas, and granular security-level details.
What does the report contain?
- Available Report: Obtain a holistic snapshot of your equity plan, including reserved, outstanding, and available shares, for centralized monitoring and management.
- Equity Plan Granted: Delve into security-level details to track issued, outstanding, vested and more, for optimized management of individual security allocations within your plan.
- Canceled And Returned: Stay informed about cancellation transactions, understanding the status of securities returning to the pool due to various events, ensuring accurate reconciliation and planning.
- Pourovers: Track share movement between equity plans transparently, for seamless reconciliation and efficient equity management.
Optional add-ons when exporting:
- Transactions Ledger: Monitor all share movements with a breakdown of transactions affecting equity pool values, for detailed reporting and analysis.
- Rollforward: Tie out the movement of equity issued under the plan, filtering by period, plan, and even stakeholder to gain insights into share movement over time with ease and clarity.
- Stakeholder Sums: Get a concise summary of outstanding securities for each participant, for efficient monitoring of individual stakeholder positions within your equity plan.
How can I access it?
You can download the new Equity Plan report from your Carta company account by navigating to Essentials > Run reports > Equity plan, or by going to Cap Table > Run reports > Equity plan.