Carta will now provide total cash compensation benchmarks for the Sales job area. Total cash compensation is defined as base salary plus target variable compensation. 25th, 50th, and 75th percentile data are accessible on the Bands page. In developing total cash compensation benchmarks we made minor adjustments to base salary benchmarks for the Sales job area. No other benchmarks have changed in this update.
How do I see total cash compensation benchmarks for the Sales job area?
You can view Total Cash Compensation benchmarks for the Sales job area by:
- Visiting the Bands page and selecting “Sales” under Area.
- Select “Total Cash” for compensation type.
- This will allow you to view total cash compensation bands for levels 1 - 11 for the Sales job area.
How do I update my plan to use the new benchmarks version?
You can update your compensation plan to use the latest benchmark versions either by:
- Visiting the Plan page and clicking on the "Update available" link in the Active Plan window.
- Navigating to the Bands page and clicking on the "Update" bubble in the top left.
You will have the opportunity to preview the new plan with the updated benchmarks version and assess their impact on your scorecard before accepting the new plan.
We will be updating the company and employee scorecards to reflect the addition of total cash compensation benchmarks