Who this affects
- Fund administration clients
- Android (Previously available on iOS)
Employees and Investors
iOS & Android
How it Works
Who This Affects
Why This is Awesome
As we make this change, all accounts need to be associated with a single person’s name.
If you’re not sure, click here for instructions on checking or updating the name on your account.
You can add people on the people page of each account by following these steps.
We cannot send MFA/2FA codes to multiple people at once.
How it works
Select the type of capital call you would like to request:
Who this affects
This is available for all fund administration customers who are on the Carta General Ledger.
Shareholders with holdings in private and public companies.
If Company tax data is not complete:
If Stakeholder tax details are not complete, update missing data under the Stakeholder details tab of the same Form 3922 page
5. If the missing data was entered in, return to the Compliance > Section 6039 page and click Generate to click through the steps to proceed and add company contact information. The company contact is formatted into the electronic Copy A .txt file that will be uploaded to the IRS site.
Click Generate Form 3922 to begin the generation of the files.
6. Refresh the page after some time if you see a spinning wheel or navigate away and return later.
7. Once generated, click Download reports for the tax year to download a .zip file to your local drive that contains all necessary data for Copy A (efile), and Copy B (statements).
The .zip file will be split out into the following three files:
For any filing questions, contact your tax advisor.
Public and Private Market companies with an ESPP.
This feature can be enabled on demand by reaching out to our support team or Customer Success Managers.
The product team will be enhancing Form 3921 functionality to bring it more in line with the new Section 6039 admin experience.