Variable Compensation Programs
We’re excited to share that Variable Compensation Programs is now available to all users.
Bring your bonus programs into your Total Compensation workflow
Eliminate your manual bonus processes, create better alignment amongst your sales organization, and ensure compliance by entering your commission and bonus programs into your compensation plan within Carta Total Comp.
Maintain your bottom line with a well-organized variable comp program
Variable Compensation Programs adds to our compensation management capabilities. With VCP you can:
- Create variable compensation programs for your organization.
- Enter variable compensation programs based on a flat rate or percentage of base.
- Assign the relevant variable program(s) to an employee.
- Automatically calculate an employee’s variable compensation based on the parameters of their assigned VCP(s).
How do I create a Variable Compensation Program?
You can get started with VCP in seconds by:
- Navigate to the Plan page.
- Variable Compensation Programs can be found on the bottom half of the page.
- Click Create variable compensation program to be guided through the process of creating your first variable compensation program.
How do I learn more or get help?
Visit the resource center for more details
Have additional questions about VCP? Reach out to your Account Manager or contact our Support Team.