Improved Exercised and Settled Report
Carta has revamped the Exercised and Settled report. The report, used to reconcile exercises, settlements and sales recorded in Carta, now runs from our new reporting engine and comes with improvements and new fields:
- All equity plans in a single report: the updated version includes all of your equity plans within a single report, allowing for easier transactional reconciliation.
- Dedicated Options and RSUs tabs: the improved version provides separate tabs for option exercises and RSU settlements, condensing and simplifying the tabs to show the fields you care about.
- Early exercise: the new report displays which exercises occurred as early exercises, before the underlying shares had vested.
- Payroll ID: all transactions now have their associated stakeholder payroll ID included to improve payroll reconciliation, assuming the ID was input in the platform.
- RSU withhold-to-cover: the report now accounts for the settlements run using Carta's bulk RSU settlement tool, providing information on quantity withheld and quantity released.
- Two FMV fields: to allow for easier reconciliation of FMV at exercise, the Exercised and Settled report now displays two FMV fields -- the FMV as shown to the stakeholder at the time they requested the exercise, and the FMV from the 409A page covering that exercise period.
- Country and state: improve internal controls, tax reporting, and review in case of holders from several different countries/states.
Who is this available for, and how do I access it?
This is available for company admins with Full Access, Company Editor and View-Only permissions, and can be accessed by going to your company account, navigating to Cap Table > Run reports, and selecting the Exercised and Settled report.